Please check our live service status page before contacting technical support. You can also check our Twitter account to ensure that your issue is not related to either a global or local outage.
If you have any questions or you want to contact us, there are a number of ways you can do so. Every contact you make with us is logged on our system so that we can respond to you in the most appropriate way. Our response times vary according to the nature of your enquiry, however we aim to respond within 48 hours.
How can you contact us?
- Voice Relay Service (VRS): You can call us on +44 20 3086 9399 [24 hours]. All voice messages are forwarded immediately to our Support Teams, which means we can get straight back to you.
- To relay a voice message to Sales Support PRESS 1
- To relay a voice message to Technical Support PRESS 2
- To relay a voice message to Charity Support PRESS 3
- Email & Web: You can email Sales Support at email@example.com or Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a message using our web site. If you are an existing client, you can also login and use our Support Ticket system.
- Mobile: To contact us using any Internet or WAP enabled mobile device, please visit our dedicated mobile sites at www.mirata.mobi and www.mirata.tel.
- Post: If you need to send us paper-based items, you can write to us at our registered office: Mirata Ltd, Sidings House, Sidings Court, Lakeside, Doncaster, DN4 5NU.
Is it possible to speak to someone?
Yes, if you have a support contract with us, or you hold a premium account, you will have been given a dedicated phone number along with a dedicated support email address. Please use either of these to contact us for an immediate response. If you do not have a support contract, then you can book a telephone call by visiting https://customer.mirata.ltd.uk
So that we can communicate effectively we ask that all customers register with our support web site by visiting https://customer.mirata.ltd.uk and clicking on the “Register” link.