Website Building and Content Creation Tools
We offer a range of fully-featured web building tools that can be used for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications, such as Portals, Intranets and Extranets. A Content Management System (CMS) is the engine behind a website that simplifies the creation, management, and sharing of content. The core of most CMS solutions is a central repository, supported by a range of tools for manipulating and managing web site content.
At Mirata we configure and support Content Management Systems that are based on a number of robust Open Source Solutions, our CMS implementations are extremely powerful and flexible tools that allow web sites of all sizes to be managed and developed. A CMS offers ease-of-use for both the administrator as well as the site visitor.
Content Management Solutions include:
- Tools to completely manage your entire website
- Content approval for registered users
- Advertising management (banners, etc)
- Media upload and management tool
- Content display scheduling
- Content syndication (RSS)
- Advanced and separate administation system
- Advanced package and add-on system
- Simple but powerful template system
- Hierarchical user access groups
- Visitor statistics
- Multiple WYSIWYG content editor tools
- Polls and survey integration
- Content voting/rating system
- Shopping Cart integration
- 3rd party data integration
- Bespoke modules
… plus many other Open Source tools
Decentralised content creation relies heavily on a powerful workflow model, that can be easily customised, and is resilient against organisational change. A CMS represents a dramatic advance over traditional software. It is instantly accessible from anywhere in the world for easy collaboration among authorized users. With Mirata there’s no hardware or software to buy, install or maintain, so it is fast and affordable to deploy. It’s secure and private, and we offer state-of-the-art data backup and protection.