At Mirata, we provide a complete range of web-based solutions designed to address the information and communication needs within your organisation.
Our range of services and solutions is split into six key areas:
- Website Building and Content Creation Tools
- Hosting and Server Management
- Consultancy and Support Services
- E-Learning, Training and Mentoring Solutions
- Web Software and Application Development
- Video and Multimedia Development
Mirata manages and distributes software-based services and solutions to customers across the Internet from servers based in central data centers. Mirata operates as a virtual organisation. We believe our people are our most valuable asset therefore our team enjoy the flexibility of choosing both their working location and hours. Their daily commute to a central place of work is replaced by telecommunication links and a range of powerful online collaborative tools, allowing them to work from multiple locations.
Some of the advantages of using Mirata include:
- Low Capital Outlay: Because organisations do not need to buy and deploy their own servers, storage or software, the capital expenditure is hugely reduced.
- Tariffs: A regular subscription fee makes budgeting much easier and reduces the spending spikes associated with conventional software installation, support and upgrades.
- Deployment: Organisations can get projects up and running very quickly as the internal infrastructure does not need to be changed.
- Ubiquity: Applications are all accessed via a web browser and no additional client software is needed.
- Maintenance and Support: Software is upgraded regularly, supported centrally and usually provided with remote training materials.
- Security and Storage: Data is kept off-site and protected by robust systems which are backed up regularly.
At Mirata our focus is about understanding groups and how people behave in groups. Our team has a profound understanding of Internet technology and how aspects of that technology affect a users experience.
Whatever your business or information sharing needs, Mirata can develop a solution that is right for you.