If you have any questions or you want to contact us, there are a number of ways you can do so. Every contact you make with us is logged on our system so that we can respond to you in the most appropriate way. Our response times vary according to the nature of your enquiry, however we aim to respond within at least 24 hours.
Please check our live service status before contacting technical support.
- Voice Relay Service (VRS): You can call us on +44 1302 780276 [24 hours]. All voice messages are forwarded immediately to our Support Teams, which means we can get straight back to you.
- To relay a voice message to Sales Support PRESS 1
- To relay a voice message to Technical Support PRESS 2
- To relay a voice message to Charity Support PRESS 3
- Email & Web: You can email Sales Support at email@example.com or Technical Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can send a message using our web site. If you are an existing client, you can also login and use our Support Ticket system.
- Mobile: To contact us using any Internet or WAP enabled mobile device, please visit our dedicated mobile sites at www.mirata.mobi and www.mirata.tel.
- Post & Fax: If you need to send us paper-based items, you can write to us at our registered office: Mirata Ltd, 14 Mayfields, Great North Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire. DN57UA, United Kingdom. You can also fax items to us on +44 7092 027856.